1. FREE SHIPPINGAll orders include free shipping in Norway. In Europe the shipping fee is 100 NOK and for the rest of the world, a standard rate of 150 NOK is applied.
2. HOME DELIVERY
All orders come directly in your mailbox with a tracking number from Bring (only in Norway).
You get a notification (SMS or e-mail) when the package has arrived in your mailbox. If the package is too big for your mailbox, you will get a notification (SMS or e-mail) that the package can be picked up at the nearest post office.
3. SHORT SHIPPING TIME
After you receive your confirmation e-mail that your order is being dispatched, you will receive your order in your mailbox within 3-7 days (in Norway).
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer:
- You may order goods from us online on www.haaskog.com and www.norwegianmade.no. All products are paid on check out.
- Definition of 'Receipt of Order' is when we receive actual payment of funds in full in our account, not from time you place your order. Credit Card companies, PayPal and Banks may subject the payment to delay.
- Payment is accepted by credit/debit card, Vipps or Paypal.
- Prices are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK) and payments received in other currencies will be converted at a rate decided by the issuing credit/debit card company.
- VAT at 25% is included on the price of all vatable items, including carriage charges, for delivery within Norway. Shipments outside of Norway will pay additional shipping costs.
- Should the package(s) appear damaged or opened, DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM and immediately advise us by Email. If you sign for or accept a damaged parcel, it negates any possibility to claim for damage on your behalf and we cannot accept any claim for damages or loss of product.
- Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 of delivery.
- Claims for damaged or missing items must be made by email within 48 hours of delivery.
- None of the products sold by Håskog AS are intended for human or animal consumption, and are not for use in the preparation of medicine or food. They are for external use only.
- The company does not knowingly sell items that have been tested on animals.
- All information contained within our literature online is subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion, any substantial changes, such as price increases or changes in product specifications, will be notified before despatch.
- The company may, in certain circumstances, decline to supply goods.
Our Terms and Conditions will not affect your statutory consumer rights.